The City of Max is responsible for protecting our community's health, safety and welfare through effective enforcement of city codes and ordinances.
The goal of the Code Compliance Division is to provide information to all interested parties and to fairly and efficiently enforce the City of Max Code and Ordinances.
This is not a complete list of ordinances. Please check with City Auditor or City Council for any questions regarding ordinances. Please check back as we will be adding more information soon.
- City Ordinances
- Sales and Use Tax Ordinance
- Acts And Performance of Certain Acts
- Barking Dog Ordinance
- Junk Ordinance
- MDU Ordinance
- Golf Carts in City of Max
- Off Road Vehicles in City of Max
- Planning & Zoning Ordinances with Amendments
- 106B Prohibiting the Keeping of Certain Animals in City Limits
- A110 Sewer Drains Wastewater Sanitary Sewer and Discharge
- 70 Water and Sewer
- A106 Animal (Cat & Dog) Leash Law
- 90-2 Alcohol Ordinance
- B107 Control of Noxious Weeds